Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4, 2010


I just do not know where the time disappears to. I have been so busy doing things around the house time just passes by. Yesterday I went over to a friends house and filled up my truck with yard clippings and before we knew it the back of the truck was loaded to the brim, Today I am off to the dump to unload greenery. That is my truck loaded to the brim.

I called my hand doctor because my hand is hurting and yelled at the person who answered the phone. I just went over the edge. Finally the doctor called back and said he reordered some meds.... What a DAY.
I have two quilt cut out and ready to finish on the cutting table... One is partly embroidered , but needs a boarder on it. I have 4 other quilt plans in a book....

I always say what goes around comes around so I am off to the dump.
I am going to try to sew when I get back today!.
Nancy

No comments: