Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quilters Cats

Quilters Cats,
Ever notice how so many woman mostly quilters have cats.....? Seems to me like almost every quilters blog that I go to , me included, the woman have cats. I have to admit that i am a sucker,
a real sucker for animals, especially abused ones. That is how I have gotten 5 cats and now a
chihuahua female dog. It is just amazing I do not have more.
Anyway back to quilters women and their cats. I think to have a great cat you have to quilt, because the cats love to sit on your almost finished block and mess them up for you. When you leave town for a few days and come back the cats get mad at you and leave you a nice surprise.
What would like be without a nice surprise under your blankets when you get back from a restful vacation.

Well that is my story for the day. I am still doing half square triangles for the Bears in the farmhouse quilt. 196 square is a lot to do.
Have a great day
Nancy

No comments: