Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Step 2 Bears in the Farmhouse

Wednesday 8:18 am
Judy Laquidara e-mailed step 2 of Bears in the Farmhouse out to everyone who send in their fabric choices. Unfortunately I have to go to work today so I will not be able to start until I get home tonight.
Yesterday I took my friend who is 90 years old to Petsmart to adopt this cat. He was first on the list. Petsmart would not let him adopt the cat because they said he was old old....
I told them that they were age discriminating and they said it was their right to decied who they would adopt out their cats to. Older people needs pets and I told them that I would take the cat if my friend could no longer care of it. Still no deal. So tomorrow we are going to the San diego Humane society. I already called them and they said no problem. Gene had a cat, however it passed on and he really misses the company. He still lives in a home in Mission Hills in San diego and family members and friends make sure to see him everyday. His daughter has an apartment there also, so he is well taken care of. I am glad he is able to still live in his owm home.
Gene has a baby grand panio in his Livingroom and plays it everyday.
Well I have to go get ready for another day at the office.
Tomorrow I'll post pictures of my first step.
Nancy

No comments: