Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas eve, I am just starting to wrap presents. I went out to get one last present and braved the driving and parking, what a nightmare. I also had to go by the pet store and get wild bird seed for my children in the back yard. When I am out of seed the birds get very cranky
and noisy.
I also called Mr. man he did not answer to wish him happy holidays.. Hearing his voice sent me into another downward spin....for a few hours. It is so hard when 2 people who start off with such a nice friendship end not talking to each other. I guess that is why there is so much despair in relationships. One person is honest and the other not and their friendship ends being fractured.
I came to the final conclusion that he is insidious, which means developing so gradually as to be well established before becoming apparent. waiting for a chance to entrap.... then dissipate.
A while back I complained that quilters should not use their blog to voice their problems in real life, but that is what I use mine for.
Well i have all the Christmas wrap up from the garage so I better get wrapping or I will be at it till tomorrow morning.
As usual Freddie wants to sit in my lap while I am working and thinks as a small doggie that is his right.

I have not had a chance to sew a thing since Christmas has taken over my life with getting all the things done that need to be done by Christmas morning.
Have a great and enchanted Christmas day and may all you dreams and wishes come try.
Nancy

No comments: