Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29, 2009

Good morning Spring Valley, and oh ya the world. Tuesday, the second day of the week and not to hump day yet. I have another ear appointment today. The ear is still clogged up. Along with the washing machine at Chalmers street. That is my Rental in central San Diego.
The good news is that the Lemon tree is loaded with lemons, Which my friend Gretchen will love.
I do not use chemicals on the tree so I guess they are organic.
When I cleaned up my guest room which is also the quilt storage room, I notice that I have a bunch of quilts that need binding. so i have started doing those. That will keep me busy for months to come.
I still have not won the California lottery so I guess I'll have to continue working hard on all stuff I have to do.
With 71,00 people winning $1.00 amounts and the winning amount being over 120,000,000 million I better not plan on winning.
since I have not been able to exercise for over a month as a result of the ear infection, I find myself getting very sleepy again. It is from the lack of exercise. I often wonder how I ever made it working full time.
Well I have to get dressing so I can sit around and wait for fedex to not show up until who know when.
Have a blessed and wonderful day.
Nancy

No comments: