Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Dec 13, 2009

Hi,
It is Sunday morning. Last night I was making mashing potatoes and forgot and put the skins down the garbage disposal and guess what it got clogged up again. So, today after church I get to clean out the U trap. What a joy, Life is supposed to be better after you retire, no worst.... ! It has been raining here in San Diego all week, which I know we need but the dogs and cat are going nuts.
Tacocat especially, she wants to go out and kill, kill, hunt, hunt, kill and is stuck in the house as she hates getting wet feet.. The dogs, Freddie and Ginger also do no want to go out and I have to pick them up and carry them out to do their thing.
Last night I almost finished binding another quilt for a gift for Christmas... That makes about 20 quilts this year. If I sew my way out of the sewing room it should only take me another 20-30 years, unfortunately I will not be around that long, so I am making fabric packs to sell on Ebay of fabric. Lots and lots of Cat fabric.
Well I better get moving along to get on with the day.
Have a great Sunday. Do not get the sink clogged up.
Nancy

No comments: