Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Dec 04, 2009

Hello,
Where did the week go? I have been busy all week, but just do not know what I have accomplished.
Everyone else on the block has their Christmas lights up, so Today I guess I have to get on the stick. I also however have to go pick up another quilt from the quilter. I had made this flannel quilt for my man friend, but then we had a parting of the ways, so now it is just another one in the stack waiting to be sold at this years quilt show.
My little dog Freddie is a special dog. I adopted him from the shelter when no one wanted him because he has a problem with his back legs. He is so sweet. At 8:00pm. at night he puts himself into bed. He usually wants me to come along, but if I am busy he just goes up the stairs that my friend across the street gave me and gets under the blankets. He also does not want to get up in the morning until it has warmed up.
All my friends now want to take Freddie home, he is very friendly and loves to kiss.

Have you heard the story about Susan Boyle, the underdog that turned out better than the winner. I have not got her album yet but intend to do so very fast.
well I have to get busy and get going, another day of sewing and oh ya getting those Christmas light up.
Have a great day.
Nancy

No comments: