Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27,2009 Sunday

Thank the lord for all his blessing, Christmas is over for another year. I swear I am going to start a collection of presents all through the year. There for by the time Christmas rolls around I can go shopping in my closet. Christmas is so busy and there are always so many comments I just start to go nuts, like everyone else.
Friday I went and bought Bird seed for the wild birds in the back yard. I could fill up the bird feeder everyday and that would still not be enough. It is great however to watch the birds feeding happily on the bird feeder. The swoop from the tree to the bird feeder and back to the tree.
About 2 doors over there is a winter collection of wild parrots. They come inland in the winter and stay in a very very tall pine tree. Wild parrots make alot of noise, it is like living in the jungle. Then around March they head back toward the beach communities. There must be over a 100 wild parrots. Sometimes I cut up fresh fruit and place it on this tall parrot feeder stand that I made. the parrots come and eat the fresh fruit, circle make a bunch of noise, that must be their Thank yous.
Around dusk they all return to the tall pine tree and settle in for the night.
I got up this morning and started cleaning the house about 8:00 am. With 2 dogs and 4 cats, vacuuming is something I have to do about ever other day, them mop the floors, then polish the floor and dust.
The house stays looking and smelling nice for about 1 day and I start all over.
This afternoon is my holly day. I get to sit and sew for the rest of the afternoon.
My girl friend Gretchen took pictures of the cats and then fixed they up on her photo shop and here are the results. I am going to send some of these to Costco and have them printed.

Well my floor mop is callig me back to work. Them the sewing machine.
Have a wonderful blessed day.
Nancy

No comments: